Become a steward of yoga by learning all aspects of this wonderful and relevant tradition. As a Registered Yoga School with the Yoga Alliance, our comprehensive curriculum includes anatomy and physiology, yoga humanities, professional yoga essentials and physical and subtle yoga practices and techniques. Our hands-on program will cultivate a unique, well-rounded perspective and nurture your development as a qualified and transformative yoga teacher.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
1. Analyze personal attitudes and belief systems about their body, mind and spirit, and their role in the context of the community
2. Assess one's current state of health through all the dimensions of Wellness (physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, occupational and environmental) and apply coping strategies to balance one's health now and gain resiliency for the future.
3. Design and implement behavior modification plans that strive for excellence in wellness through healthy behaviors and boundaries and positive decision making.
4. Demonstrate proper performance of physical skills through body mechanics and personal and community safety techniques.
5. Critique their own use of the teaching principles and methods communicated and implemented during peer to peer and trainee to client teaching interactions.
Yoga Teacher Training
Total Credits for Award:
Click for more details