In the School of Information Technology, you can build your knowledge and skills in programming, developing software, network administration or computer forensics. Whether you are new to the field or already a working professional, choose a degree or certificate that will propel your career in technology.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
1. Create a plan for ongoing study and professional development as a responsible and ethical member of the IT community
2. Provide support and maintenance for information systems
3. Identify, understand and apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
4. Apply professional skills including communication, customer service, and teamwork
5. Create and configure systems