The History Transfer Pathway A.A. offers students a powerful option: the opportunity to complete an Associate of Arts degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated History bachelor’s degree programs at Minnesota State universities.
The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of the seven Minnesota State universities enter the university with junior-year status. All courses in the Transfer Pathway associate degree will directly transfer and apply to the designated bachelor’s degree programs in a related field.
*This transfer pathway in Associate of Arts in History will transfer to the following majors:
- Bemidji State University: History, B.A. or History, B.S.
- Metropolitan State University: History, B.A.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato: History, B.S.
- Minnesota State University, Moorhead: History, B.A.
- Southwest Minnesota State University: History, B.A.
- Winona State University: History, B.A.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
1. Communicate their understanding of peoples and places across time.
2. Create connections between themselves and people in the past.
3. Evaluate the usefulness of primary sources.
4. Compare and contrast the arguments of secondary sources.
History: Transfer Pathway
Associate of Arts
Total Credits for Award:
Click for more details