Effective Spring 2024, the Sleep Technology program will no longer be accepting new students.
Sleep Technologists play a key role in the rapidly growing field of sleep disorders diagnosis and treatment. As a Sleep Technology student, you will prepare, record and analyze clinical sleep studies, as well as provide patient care and education under the direction of a physician. The Sleep Technology degree program teaches the knowledge and skills needed to perform diagnostic testing and therapeutic interventions for patients with sleep disorders.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
1. Conduct patient support and educational activities.
2. Perform the sleep technologist’s role in site management.
3. Score the results of a sleep study.
4. Perform/Conduct a sleep study.
5. Analyze pre-testing information.
Sleep Technology (Polysomnography)
Associate of Applied Science
Total Credits for Award:
Click for more details